Laishram Bilotson Singh
Laishram Bilotson Singh is another of the youth boxers to watch out for. He has already made a name for himself with his relentless punching inside the ring. Gold from both the Junior Men’s National Boxing Championship and the Youth Men’s National Boxing Championship were followed by silver from 37th Golden Gloves International Tournament before he went a notch higher to secure the gold from the XVth Danas Pozniakas Youth Boxing Held at Lithuania.
The performances should encourage him to keep pushing himself and if he can keep injuries at bay, he has huge potential to be one of the best elite boxers.
- 1st Jr Men’s National Championship, Guwahati in 2017-Bronze
- 2nd Jr Men’s National Championship, Mohali in 2018-Gold
- 3rd Youth Men’s National Championship, Uttarakhand in 2019-Gold
- 2nd Khelo India Youth Games in 2019-Silver
- 3rd Khelo India Youth Games, Guwahati 2020-Bronze
- 37th Golden Gloves International Tournament in 2019 -Silver
- 15th International Danas Pozniakas Youth Boxing Tournament (2020)-Gold