Date of Birth: 09-09-2000
Place of Birth: Dhanana, Haryana
Sakshi came under the limelight and caught the attention of the boxing fraternity when she beat US National Champion Yarisel Ramirez in the finals of the AIBA Junior Women’s World Championships in 2015, in Taipei.
The 22 -year-old was trained in her formative years by Jagdish Singh at the Bhiwani Boxing Academy. She bagged the gold medal for India at the prestigious Youth World Championship in Guwahati in 2017. The young boxer proved her indomitable attitude and strong self-belief by successfully defending her title at the 2018 Youth World Championships in Hungary.
Representing India in the 54 kg category at the Asian Championships in Dubai, she won the bronze medal.
A national champion in the 52 kg, Sakshi is in top shape now and is raring to go for the upcoming tournaments.
- 2022: Gold medal at the Senior National Championships, Bhopal
- 2021: Bronze at Asian Championships, Dubai
- 2020: Silver at Cologne World Cup, Germany
- 2019: Silver at 4th Elite Women National Championships, Kerala
- 2019: 3rd Elite Women National Championships, Vijaynagar, Karnataka: Bronze
- 2018: AIBA Youth Women World Championships, Budapest, Hungary: Gold
- 2018: AIBA Asian Youth Women Championships-Participated
- 2017: Youth Women Nationals; Delhi: Gold
- 2017: Women’s Youth World Boxing Championships; Guwahati: Gold
- 2017: Balkan Youth International Boxing Championship; Sofia, Bulgaria: Gold
- 2015: Junior World Championship; Turkey: Gold