LALITA (69 kg)
Date of Birth: 01-07-2000
Place of Birth: Rajasthan
One of the emerging and exciting prospects in her category, Lalita has turned eyes with her power and agility inside the ring. Guided by sheer willpower and determination, the 18-year-old has already garnered a reputation as a lethal opponent.
Her tryst with boxing started after Lalita’s aunt and father inspired her to take up the sport and thereafter she went on to win many accolades. Lalita participated in a training camp-cum-tournament in Istanbul, Turkey in 2017 and won bronze before finishing at the top of
the podium in the Golden Gloves Boxing tournament in Vojvodina, Serbia. The national Gold winner in 2017 also secured yellow metal for India at the prestigious Asian Youth Championship in Bangkok earlier in 2018.
- 2018: Golden Gloves of Vojvodina Youth Men & Women Boxing Tournament, Serbia:Gold
- 2016: 5th Nation’s Cup; Ruma, Siberia: Gold
- 2015: ASBC Women’s Boxing Tournament; China: Bronze
- 2014: Sr. Women’s National Boxing Championship: Gold
- 2012: Sr. Women’s National Boxing Championship; Guwahati: Silver
- 2012: All India Inter-University Boxing Tournament: Gold
- 2011: All India Inter-University Boxing Tournament: Gold
- 2011: Super Cup Women’s Boxing Tournament; Nainital: Silver
- 2011: National Games: Bronze