Prachi’s father is a businessman while her mother is in Police. It was her mother who inspired and encouraged her to try boxing as a sport and the proud parents are constantly backing their daughter to give her best. The Haryana girl attributes all her success to her mother and to her idol, MC Mary Kom. Her dream is to play for India and win medals.
Prachi’s perseverance and diligence are already getting rewarded as she clinched the gold at The Golden Girl Championship this year where she was also declared the best boxer.
- School State Championships, 2018 – Gold
- School State Championships, 2019 – Silver
- School National Championships, 2019 – Gold
- Black Forest Cup, Germany, 2018-19 – Participated
- The Golden Girl Championship 2020 – Gold and Best Boxer award